Zombiest*r Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Zombiestar Clan Forum. Our server ip is : 72.37.204.131:27015. We use the Biohazard mod. Come Play With us.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» add me to steam
SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:56 pm by spida

» ZOMBIESTAR WILL B REVIVED
SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:55 pm by spida

» remember me?
SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:17 pm by [c]hemicals

» wussup ppls
SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 pm by born2evil

» I Believe We're Done
SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:20 am by Cooldude

» ??????????????????????
SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:25 am by Cooldude

» back4 a bit
SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:31 pm by Guest

» offline for 1-2 months
SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:29 pm by Guest

» I made it in
SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:39 am by Guest

» i won against CS
SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:52 pm by Guest

Top posters
AnGeL0Us (324)
SAY GOOD BYE SERVER I_vote_lcapSAY GOOD BYE SERVER I_voting_barSAY GOOD BYE SERVER I_vote_rcap 
blah (208)
SAY GOOD BYE SERVER I_vote_lcapSAY GOOD BYE SERVER I_voting_barSAY GOOD BYE SERVER I_vote_rcap 
Cooldude (128)
bKs*6* jodybreeze (82)
spida (2)
the great white ninja (1)
born2evil (1)
[c]hemicals (1)
Affiliates
Underground Elites Clan

SAY GOOD BYE SERVER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

SAY GOOD BYE SERVER Empty
PostSubject: SAY GOOD BYE SERVER   SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 10:48 pm

the zombie server is gonna get shut down PERMENTLY because 1 no one plays it and 2 we cant pay for it eccpecially right now the way thing are going... we have a couple of days left for the server so get on and lets have the last time on the server..................... ALSO Nija's friend has a deathrun server that he made say zombiestar so once that is done we will play on there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAY GOOD BYE SERVER   SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 1:22 am

deathrun owns.

im sry bout the server tho =/
Back to top Go down
AnGeL0Us

AnGeL0Us

PostSubject: Re: SAY GOOD BYE SERVER   SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 5:56 am

DeadlyAim wrote:
the zombie server is gonna get shut down PERMENTLY because 1 no one plays it and 2 we cant pay for it eccpecially right now the way thing are going... we have a couple of days left for the server so get on and lets have the last time on the server..................... ALSO Nija's friend has a deathrun server that he made say zombiestar so once that is done we will play on there...

We should get all together on the server one more time, and play just like the good old times. Then we could do a party or something lol =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: this sucks   SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 7:47 am

haha i agree with angelous lol this sucks lol my friend needs to hurry up and finish his server and me shayne and jmoore gotta get a server
Back to top Go down
AnGeL0Us

AnGeL0Us

PostSubject: Re: SAY GOOD BYE SERVER   SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 9:59 am

The Great White Ninja wrote:
haha i agree with angelous lol this sucks lol my friend needs to hurry up and finish his server and me shayne and jmoore gotta get a server

A server of what? Deathrun?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAY GOOD BYE SERVER   SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 1:55 pm

is the clan name going to change Question if not why because there is no point in the name being zombiestar if its not a zombie clan Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAY GOOD BYE SERVER   SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 7:32 pm

AnGeL0Us wrote:

deathrun is like an obstacle course with traps
while CT's are running though the obstacle course,
a couple of T's are chosen to choose when the traps are activated to knock the CT's off the map
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAY GOOD BYE SERVER   SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 7:33 pm

first off who the hell are u and the zombie server is shuting down not changeing it
Back to top Go down
AnGeL0Us

AnGeL0Us

PostSubject: Re: SAY GOOD BYE SERVER   SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 8:28 pm

musicry wrote:
AnGeL0Us wrote:

deathrun is like an obstacle course with traps
while CT's are running though the obstacle course,
a couple of T's are chosen to choose when the traps are activated to knock the CT's off the map

Tks for the explanation musicry but i already knew it Smile I personaly don't like it that much.
My two questions were connected, so i was just trying to guess which mod would be installed on the mentioned server Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: T.T   SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 10:20 pm

i feel sad but no one comes to the server except me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAY GOOD BYE SERVER   SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:41 pm

i didnt even get to play it yetttttt Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Cooldude

Cooldude

PostSubject: Re: SAY GOOD BYE SERVER   SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:32 am

i dont know the ip and isn't deathrun a source mod?
Back to top Go down
AnGeL0Us

AnGeL0Us

PostSubject: Re: SAY GOOD BYE SERVER   SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:03 pm

deathrun isn't a source mod. Ballie and goat are playing it all the time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAY GOOD BYE SERVER   SAY GOOD BYE SERVER EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:45 pm

Thomas wrote:
i didnt even get to play it yetttttt Crying or Very sad

Word! sad but true! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAY GOOD BYE SERVER   SAY GOOD BYE SERVER Empty

Back to top Go down

SAY GOOD BYE SERVER
Page 1 of 1