Zombiest*r Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Zombiestar Clan Forum. Our server ip is : 72.37.204.131:27015. We use the Biohazard mod. Come Play With us.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» add me to steam
Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:56 pm by spida

» ZOMBIESTAR WILL B REVIVED
Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:55 pm by spida

» remember me?
Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:17 pm by [c]hemicals

» wussup ppls
Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 pm by born2evil

» I Believe We're Done
Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:20 am by Cooldude

» ??????????????????????
Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:25 am by Cooldude

» back4 a bit
Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:31 pm by Guest

» offline for 1-2 months
Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:29 pm by Guest

» I made it in
Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:39 am by Guest

» i won against CS
Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:52 pm by Guest

Top posters
AnGeL0Us (324)
Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. I_vote_lcapServer is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. I_voting_barServer is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. I_vote_rcap 
blah (208)
Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. I_vote_lcapServer is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. I_voting_barServer is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. I_vote_rcap 
Cooldude (128)
bKs*6* jodybreeze (82)
spida (2)
the great white ninja (1)
born2evil (1)
[c]hemicals (1)
Affiliates
Underground Elites Clan

Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blah

Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. Empty
PostSubject: Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin.   Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 6:06 pm

I fixed the server, tell me if you see any errors.

Post your steam ID here, if you were an admin and lost it.

Have Fun!
king

Last edited by g0at on Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin.   Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 10:17 pm

nice work man ur the man........ another thing is u have to put all talk on bc when ur dead u cant see wht there typing
Back to top Go down
AnGeL0Us

AnGeL0Us

PostSubject: Re: Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin.   Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 5:33 am

Ladies and gentleman z0mbiest*r is back on track!
Great work dude!

I think we should have inexhaustible flashlights btw. Oh and the flares of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin.   Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 6:43 am

glad server is back on.
u still stickin with zombiest*r goat?

STEAM_0:0:2572560
Back to top Go down
blah

PostSubject: Re: Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin.   Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 10:01 am

Ya, I'll get your admin right now
king
Back to top Go down
AnGeL0Us

AnGeL0Us

PostSubject: Re: Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin.   Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 12:35 pm

Ok i saw that the flares are already on. Damn, i'm just not accustomed to play in such dark environments any more...

Last edited by AnGeL0Us on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: gj   Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 6:52 am

Good Job g0at u the man lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin.   Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 6:00 pm

#11 "The Sh@dow" 1219 STEAM_0:0:14208174 0 00:18 66

there ya go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin.   Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin. Empty

Back to top Go down

Server is fixed. Tell me if you lost admin.
Page 1 of 1