Zombiest*r Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Zombiestar Clan Forum. Our server ip is : 72.37.204.131:27015. We use the Biohazard mod. Come Play With us.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» add me to steam
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:56 pm by spida

» ZOMBIESTAR WILL B REVIVED
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:55 pm by spida

» remember me?
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:17 pm by [c]hemicals

» wussup ppls
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 pm by born2evil

» I Believe We're Done
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:20 am by Cooldude

» ??????????????????????
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:25 am by Cooldude

» back4 a bit
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:31 pm by Guest

» offline for 1-2 months
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:29 pm by Guest

» I made it in
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:39 am by Guest

» i won against CS
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:52 pm by Guest

Top posters
AnGeL0Us (324)
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 I_voting_barThe new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
blah (208)
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 I_voting_barThe new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cooldude (128)
bKs*6* jodybreeze (82)
spida (2)
the great white ninja (1)
born2evil (1)
[c]hemicals (1)
Affiliates
Underground Elites Clan

The new servers and how its goin down

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cooldude

Cooldude

The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 11:01 pm

i dont give a care. I dont even know why i should be involved with this shit anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cooldude

Cooldude

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 11:02 pm

im not an immature kid. You coulda just told him to tell us straight up instead of sending the worst messanger ever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 8:10 am

Cooldude wrote:
im not an immature kid. You coulda just told him to tell us straight up instead of sending the worst messanger ever

I dont really see your problem! you dont know me and the first post I made you started offending me and talking shit, Maybe next time you should just get to know that person before you talk shit
Back to top Go down
Cooldude

Cooldude

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 9:33 am

the first post wasnt made by you dumbass
Back to top Go down
blah

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 12:02 pm

cooldude, chill. JG and black just tryin to help the clan. Shits confusing but basically, we aint gettin overtaken and we get to keep our tag and shit. what they are doing is basically helping USG pay for their servers so we get more people to come. we have some rights in the servers, but when i get more news ill tell you.
king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:42 pm

k god cockblocking me hes sending a hurricane larger than any state u live in go to strompulse.com and look Ike so im leaving the area and be out of all contact for at least 3 days a week if power fails So JG and g0at stuff will be held back even farther than friday stay safe till then

and as for girl in rocking hopefully she isnt as prude as the last one afro so sux it bitches
Back to top Go down
Cooldude

Cooldude

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 5:33 pm

why dont you get a dedicated machine or server tower...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 10:47 pm

we do have a dedicated machine and I already set up everything too but now I guess it wont really happen. im gonna leave now be happy cooldude goodbye everyone
Back to top Go down
Cooldude

Cooldude

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 10:54 pm

first of all, you dont have to be a douche bag

and second, i was talking about zombiest*r

and dont expect me to beg. Im not a whiny 7 year old bitch like you are ok. GTFO forums
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:28 pm

MD is not allowed here. Fuck your couch, and everything it stands for.
Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:44 pm

ha foreal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new servers and how its goin down
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3