Zombiest*r Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Zombiestar Clan Forum. Our server ip is : 72.37.204.131:27015. We use the Biohazard mod. Come Play With us.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» add me to steam
The new servers and how its goin down EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:56 pm by spida

» ZOMBIESTAR WILL B REVIVED
The new servers and how its goin down EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:55 pm by spida

» remember me?
The new servers and how its goin down EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:17 pm by [c]hemicals

» wussup ppls
The new servers and how its goin down EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 pm by born2evil

» I Believe We're Done
The new servers and how its goin down EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:20 am by Cooldude

» ??????????????????????
The new servers and how its goin down EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:25 am by Cooldude

» back4 a bit
The new servers and how its goin down EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:31 pm by Guest

» offline for 1-2 months
The new servers and how its goin down EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:29 pm by Guest

» I made it in
The new servers and how its goin down EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:39 am by Guest

» i won against CS
The new servers and how its goin down EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:52 pm by Guest

Top posters
AnGeL0Us (324)
The new servers and how its goin down I_vote_lcapThe new servers and how its goin down I_voting_barThe new servers and how its goin down I_vote_rcap 
blah (208)
The new servers and how its goin down I_vote_lcapThe new servers and how its goin down I_voting_barThe new servers and how its goin down I_vote_rcap 
Cooldude (128)
bKs*6* jodybreeze (82)
spida (2)
the great white ninja (1)
born2evil (1)
[c]hemicals (1)
Affiliates
Underground Elites Clan

The new servers and how its goin down

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The new servers and how its goin down Empty
PostSubject: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 7:32 pm

ok i got lazy in negotiating and gave up on the name thing so the servers will be called Tactical Chaos in short TC so no were not really exapning more of a merge if u want to aparently i don't really know/care. Either way 9 people will be picked for the new servers 2 (3) solts are already filled, so that leaves 7 (6) open. Remember im still watching for hopefuls

the new servers will start off with 2 zombie and a surf+kz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:39 am

wow. nice. i hope i can help out.
but nice job undercover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:58 am

cough cough
zombie surf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:05 am

do we get to have bazookas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:42 am

The server is ready to be worked on it will take me about 48 hours to install everything we need. I need the server access so I can make a copy of the current Biohazard server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 4:43 pm

These servers are up and running right now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 8:20 pm

nope.
they just got the parts today and Im still on installing the security then the Ownerz usergroups then gameservers.

They will be up next weekend or earlier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 9:13 pm

devil, forgive my curiosity, but what the hey are you doing here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 9:34 pm

long story....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 9:34 pm

oo so thats devil the one who banned me from md on my last account huh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 9:37 pm

born2evil wrote:
oo so thats devil the one who banned me from md on my last account huh

well look at it this way....

I had strict rules to follow. If I wouldnt follow them, MD would have kicked me out....easy as that

but in the end I kicked out myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 9:44 pm

long story? iv got time =]

and plz don't blame MD for that. U were far stricter than many of the admins on MD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 4:13 am

sorry shannyn but I dont feel like talking about the shit anymore since suicidal is your best friend you wont believe me anyways, whatever I would say. So im not even gonna try explaining this here since it doesnt belong here anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 12:38 pm

fair enough, altho idk why u brought fish in, since i don't think he knows bout this.

But I gave him hell for the deal with zombiestar, so i hope u know that i don't automatically side with him.

in any case, gimme a lil time and mabe then i can say 'welcome' without reluctance x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 1:07 pm

i usto like fish he was coo but now FUCK SUISIDAL FISH
Back to top Go down
Cooldude

Cooldude

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 2:31 pm

why cant we keep the name zombiest*r
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:12 am

i went on playin at MD, he was there too. he was always a cool guy, but now he starts calling me a traitor. fuck that bitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 9:12 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 2:41 pm

Hey guys the server is ready I just need the current files so if anybody would be so nice to send me the FTP information so I can copy all files. Maybe blackzombie gets online sometime because I cant reach him. We will start moving the USG servers today!
Back to top Go down
blah

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 3:46 pm

i dont no if you get the message JG, but we are not changin our tags. We are staying as z0mbiest*r if they dont like that they can lick my nuts.
king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:31 pm

g0at wrote:
i dont no if you get the message JG, but we are not changin our tags. We are staying as z0mbiest*r if they dont like that they can lick my nuts.
king

worddddddddddddd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 8:01 pm

as i said before this isn't an expanion but a affliliation that we have a major part in so TC is a whole new community so keep the tag in our main server but if your admin add TC with it or if like me and zach u can add both (hes in Ue' im in DiG)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 10:24 pm

so how / or when will we find out if we can get a spot to help out.
just curious. =]
Back to top Go down
blah

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 10:48 pm

undercoverbrother wrote:
as i said before this isn't an expanion but a affliliation that we have a major part in so TC is a whole new community so keep the tag in our main server but if your admin add TC with it or if like me and zach u can add both (hes in Ue' im in DiG)

Fuck that, if I got to add shit to my name them hoes addin z0mbiest*r to theirs, matter of fact FUCK THAT I'M NOT PUTTIN ANOTHER TAG ON MY NAME. If they don't like that I'll be glad to not be "affiliated" or whatever you wanna call this clear buy-out.
king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 11:01 pm

I dont really care about the Tags. you may wear your old tags on any server of your choice. Same with USG. undercoverbrother check your e-mail and sign the agreement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down Empty

Back to top Go down

The new servers and how its goin down
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next