Zombiest*r Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Zombiestar Clan Forum. Our server ip is : 72.37.204.131:27015. We use the Biohazard mod. Come Play With us.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» add me to steam
Tutorial on how to make a custom spray EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:56 pm by spida

» ZOMBIESTAR WILL B REVIVED
Tutorial on how to make a custom spray EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:55 pm by spida

» remember me?
Tutorial on how to make a custom spray EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:17 pm by [c]hemicals

» wussup ppls
Tutorial on how to make a custom spray EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 pm by born2evil

» I Believe We're Done
Tutorial on how to make a custom spray EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:20 am by Cooldude

» ??????????????????????
Tutorial on how to make a custom spray EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:25 am by Cooldude

» back4 a bit
Tutorial on how to make a custom spray EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:31 pm by Guest

» offline for 1-2 months
Tutorial on how to make a custom spray EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:29 pm by Guest

» I made it in
Tutorial on how to make a custom spray EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:39 am by Guest

» i won against CS
Tutorial on how to make a custom spray EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:52 pm by Guest

Top posters
AnGeL0Us (324)
Tutorial on how to make a custom spray I_vote_lcapTutorial on how to make a custom spray I_voting_barTutorial on how to make a custom spray I_vote_rcap 
blah (208)
Tutorial on how to make a custom spray I_vote_lcapTutorial on how to make a custom spray I_voting_barTutorial on how to make a custom spray I_vote_rcap 
Cooldude (128)
bKs*6* jodybreeze (82)
spida (2)
the great white ninja (1)
born2evil (1)
[c]hemicals (1)
Affiliates
Underground Elites Clan

Tutorial on how to make a custom spray

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tutorial on how to make a custom spray Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial on how to make a custom spray   Tutorial on how to make a custom spray EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 1:04 pm

Before you Start you need the right program go here and download it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?92gjvlixtey

Ok now after you have downloaded it open it up.

Click on "open image"

Click on the Chosen picture you wish to be your spray.

Then click on "adjust image" and adjust it to 96 x 96.

Then click on "convert to 256 colors" at the bottom of the half life tag converter.

Now click "save tag", and be sure to save it to your desktop, an save it as a WAD file and rename the file tempdecal.wad.

Now open up your C: drive and do this steps. "program files", "Valve", "Steam", "steam apps", "Your Steam account name", "counter-strike", "cstrike". ok now drag and drop your tempdecal.wad file into cstrike.

Open up counter strike and you're good to go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on how to make a custom spray   Tutorial on how to make a custom spray EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 2:26 pm

also make sure its readonly file so it dont get deleted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on how to make a custom spray   Tutorial on how to make a custom spray EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 6:16 am

hey when u put the thing in cstrike and then u go to cs do u look it up on options or wat ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on how to make a custom spray   Tutorial on how to make a custom spray EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 6:29 am

ok i got it but how can u add letters to it ? or is it possilbe ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on how to make a custom spray   Tutorial on how to make a custom spray EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:40 am

lol you had to put the letters on it with a program like photoshop before you put it made it a .wad file
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on how to make a custom spray   Tutorial on how to make a custom spray EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 7:10 pm

im having trouble i did what it all said and its not working any idea??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on how to make a custom spray   Tutorial on how to make a custom spray EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 10:01 pm

your too vague!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on how to make a custom spray   Tutorial on how to make a custom spray EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 10:26 pm

i followed the instructions and did what it al said and i went in game and tryed it and it didnt show the image i wanted as my spray.. that better??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on how to make a custom spray   Tutorial on how to make a custom spray EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:12 am

Try this:

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ZzknSPk7M&feature=related

(Hope this helped) cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on how to make a custom spray   Tutorial on how to make a custom spray EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:20 am

Im pretty good at the custom spray stuff to, Just to let you know if you ever need any help.. Just message me or contact me ingame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on how to make a custom spray   Tutorial on how to make a custom spray EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 5:36 am

well , i know how to put custom spray but everytime i go Options and change my ingame name or anything else, my spray resets..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on how to make a custom spray   Tutorial on how to make a custom spray EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 6:49 pm

yeah you cant go into options geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on how to make a custom spray   Tutorial on how to make a custom spray Empty

Back to top Go down

Tutorial on how to make a custom spray
Page 1 of 1