Zombiest*r Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Zombiestar Clan Forum. Our server ip is : 72.37.204.131:27015. We use the Biohazard mod. Come Play With us.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» add me to steam
The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:56 pm by spida

» ZOMBIESTAR WILL B REVIVED
The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:55 pm by spida

» remember me?
The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:17 pm by [c]hemicals

» wussup ppls
The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 pm by born2evil

» I Believe We're Done
The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:20 am by Cooldude

» ??????????????????????
The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:25 am by Cooldude

» back4 a bit
The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:31 pm by Guest

» offline for 1-2 months
The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:29 pm by Guest

» I made it in
The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:39 am by Guest

» i won against CS
The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:52 pm by Guest

Top posters
AnGeL0Us (324)
The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! I_vote_lcapThe ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! I_voting_barThe ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! I_vote_rcap 
blah (208)
The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! I_vote_lcapThe ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! I_voting_barThe ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! I_vote_rcap 
Cooldude (128)
bKs*6* jodybreeze (82)
spida (2)
the great white ninja (1)
born2evil (1)
[c]hemicals (1)
Affiliates
Underground Elites Clan

The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! Empty
PostSubject: The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest!   The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 1:47 pm

Submit your OWN made videos of our server, and include our website, IP and download link or else it will be ignored! Have FUN!

Riku

P.S. Credit of this Contest goes to Zachalicous ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest!   The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 2:04 pm

I dont understand? How do I make a video? Do I need to download something that lets me do that while playing counterstrike? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest!   The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 2:45 pm

u use fraps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest!   The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:57 pm

Bojangles add me on steam and I'll teach you how. And give me your email so i can email you the cracked version of fraps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest!   The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 12:25 am

i got the cracked version of fraps to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest!   The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:21 pm

Very Happy I like free stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest!   The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:37 pm

ima make one just find me some cracked frpas version
go chcek thepiratebay.com i dont rly have time for it if u find a good one send me a link for it..i will make a cool video...but do i neeed videomaker or something like that or is it in fraps already?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest!   The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:40 pm

Lets make it!!
Back to top Go down
AnGeL0Us

AnGeL0Us

PostSubject: Re: The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest!   The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 6:28 am

Is this still on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest!   The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 10:17 am

i dont know i guess .... riku started it and he hasnet been on in a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest!   The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest! Empty

Back to top Go down

The ZombieSt*r Clan Video Contest!
Page 1 of 1