Zombiest*r Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Zombiestar Clan Forum. Our server ip is : 72.37.204.131:27015. We use the Biohazard mod. Come Play With us.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» add me to steam
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:56 pm by spida

» ZOMBIESTAR WILL B REVIVED
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:55 pm by spida

» remember me?
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:17 pm by [c]hemicals

» wussup ppls
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 pm by born2evil

» I Believe We're Done
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:20 am by Cooldude

» ??????????????????????
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:25 am by Cooldude

» back4 a bit
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:31 pm by Guest

» offline for 1-2 months
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:29 pm by Guest

» I made it in
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:39 am by Guest

» i won against CS
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:52 pm by Guest

Top posters
AnGeL0Us (324)
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 I_voting_barThe new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
blah (208)
The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 I_voting_barThe new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cooldude (128)
bKs*6* jodybreeze (82)
spida (2)
the great white ninja (1)
born2evil (1)
[c]hemicals (1)
Affiliates
Underground Elites Clan

The new servers and how its goin down

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
blah

The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 11:23 pm

Then why the fuck is black talkin about havin to put on a different tag, wtf black get your facts straight before makin up bullshit.
king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 11:27 pm

lmao goat. u rock my sox hahha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 12:01 am

shannyn wrote:
lmao goat. u rock my sox hahha

lol. nice Very Happy Smile king
Back to top Go down
blah

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 12:23 am

[no comment until black gets his stupid ass to talk]
king

Last edited by g0at on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 12:31 am

ahh u sound so hot when ur serious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:33 am

the name is only changing! its your choice whatever nick you would like to use. I mean I cant tell nobody what nick to use. I dont see why you are making a big deal over a tag Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:44 am

born2evil wrote:
ahh u sound so hot when ur serious

hahahahaha. lol
affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:50 pm

wow goat i never said u had to put on the tag shit its the same how u have bks on. fuck dude chill i havent seen u do anything yet, u haven't even payed anything yet nor done any server maintance or recuited people that much yet u still bitch at me. once your deeds for the server/clan stacks up to mine then u can bitch about i do, were lucky a server as large as USG is backing us up that way we have a steady flow of people. and look at your self u act just like MD all im trying to do is help the server and clan and not doing anything to break it and server and clan will remain untouch all im trying to do is strech our inflence to get more people and hopefully expanded our self but its seems i was wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:13 pm

jerry jerry jerry jerry
Back to top Go down
blah

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:29 pm

undercoverbrother wrote:
wow goat i never said u had to put on the tag shit its the same how u have bks on. fuck dude chill i havent seen u do anything yet, u haven't even payed anything yet nor done any server maintance or recuited people that much yet u still bitch at me. once your deeds for the server/clan stacks up to mine then u can bitch about i do, were lucky a server as large as USG is backing us up that way we have a steady flow of people. and look at your self u act just like MD all im trying to do is help the server and clan and not doing anything to break it and server and clan will remain untouch all im trying to do is strech our inflence to get more people and hopefully expanded our self but its seems i was wrong

1st of all here is what you said read that shit for yourself:
undercoverbrother wrote:
as i said before this isn't an expanion but a affliliation that we have a major part in so TC is a whole new community so keep the tag in our main server but if your admin add TC with it or if like me and zach u can add both (hes in Ue' im in DiG)

2nd doing nothing for the server my ass I helped with alot of shit, don't even bullshit.

3rd I don't recruit people...are you fucking stupid. Maybe you should be on more you would know.

4th act like MD, lmao how please explain.

5th I'm sorry I'm worried about my clan's future if you would have just talked to me about what the fuck is going on 1 on 1, I would understand.

6th Maybe you need another girlfriend, because all that cock sucking must have gone to your head.

Pimp out.
king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:19 am

born2evil wrote:
jerry jerry jerry jerry

thats my name. say it dont spray it.
but simba would do =]

anyways i smell beef. not cool.
lets all take a chill pill or smoke a blunt and relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:53 am

its all good simba all clans start bullshit sometime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 1:07 am

goat if you need anymore information just add me to steam I will provide you with all the information needed.

steam username:
countermosh262

The Server files will be transfered tomorrow/today! I will have to wait for another approval to put in a redirect from the old to the new server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 6:50 am

just to keep you people up to date I will move the server as is it is in about 1 hour and implement a redirection module. So all admins and everything will stay for now until I get time to fix it up!

Last edited by schnups on Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 9:46 am

cool cool. sounds sweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:18 pm

hmmm... server is down I was just transfering files....so who can start it back since I didnt get all the files?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:57 pm

the server is up now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 2:52 pm

i never see u play anymore black Sad
i thought the server was just for zombiest*r members to have fun, not to go commercial..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 3:31 pm

ballie wrote:
i never see u play anymore black Sad
i thought the server was just for zombiest*r members to have fun, not to go commercial..

ballie we are not going to run commercial we are not going to sell any products. the basic system will be:

Owner
Staff
bought admin
users

we will also still recruit people to the staff status etc. we will never be like other zombie communities. You might know that black pays alot for the server. We will only offer buying admin so we can handle the cost factor. The new server doesnt really cost more then the one you have now. We will have more servers and more people which I dont think is bad. If you guys would help us pay the server with a payment of 10$ a month or less and if we wouldnt have to pay as much anymore. We wouldnt need to offer buying admin so I gues it depends on you guys too.Black is not online as much for whatever private reason I dont know it doesnt have anything to do with the merge/move!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 3:38 pm

first, name what u did that is so important that u put in a map wow that a lot and u do this shit all the time as in zach wow hes likes to play on a different server so what no reason to single him out when gets on and tell why hes playing on MD servers or have detox tag on and how u act like md is how u go ape shit when things dont go your way the whole server thought naplam geneade was a good thing to add but your no so we never did any of that and how u DON't even donate to the server but expect u to get all the power and calling your self the king and shit if u call that your 2 cents of work then ive put in 20000 cents
Back to top Go down
Cooldude

Cooldude

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:44 pm

i think schnups should die who agrees? No way in fucking hell im changing my tag and spending more money on admin
Back to top Go down
Cooldude

Cooldude

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:44 pm

The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 Leave_the_internet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 5:00 pm

i wouldve liked black to respond..
Back to top Go down
blah

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 6:06 pm

I would start ranting again about blacks last post but we chill now so im not gunna start shit.
king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 10:54 pm

Cooldude wrote:
i think schnups should die who agrees? No way in fucking hell im changing my tag and spending more money on admin

cooldude Im not sure who you are but it sounds to me that you are some immature kid. If you would read my post right it says the staff could donate that much money. I didnt say we are going to sell admin for that price.

The movement of the server has been stopped by black until friday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new servers and how its goin down   The new servers and how its goin down - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new servers and how its goin down
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next