Zombiest*r Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Zombiestar Clan Forum. Our server ip is : 72.37.204.131:27015. We use the Biohazard mod. Come Play With us.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» add me to steam
Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:56 pm by spida

» ZOMBIESTAR WILL B REVIVED
Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:55 pm by spida

» remember me?
Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:17 pm by [c]hemicals

» wussup ppls
Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 pm by born2evil

» I Believe We're Done
Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:20 am by Cooldude

» ??????????????????????
Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:25 am by Cooldude

» back4 a bit
Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:31 pm by Guest

» offline for 1-2 months
Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:29 pm by Guest

» I made it in
Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:39 am by Guest

» i won against CS
Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:52 pm by Guest

Top posters
AnGeL0Us (324)
Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPossiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 I_voting_barPossiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
blah (208)
Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPossiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 I_voting_barPossiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cooldude (128)
bKs*6* jodybreeze (82)
spida (2)
the great white ninja (1)
born2evil (1)
[c]hemicals (1)
Affiliates
Underground Elites Clan

Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 8:42 pm

woo 5 dollars too much for me lol
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:37 am

alittle more information will be good so Im gonna go ahead:

the server will stay as is now....
the name will change but you will still be allowed wear the old tags doesnt matter
we will have 2 zombie servers.
we will have kreedz+surf server
Head Admins will be the Staff which is the same rank. We will recruit more people to the staff later on we just want to get a decent structure for staff and admins etc first.

and much more in planning

all paid admins will be taken over

if you dont believe me you will see it yourself...
Back to top Go down
blah

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 3:01 pm

pardon me asking, but who the flying fuck are you?
king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 3:02 pm

schnups wrote:
alittle more information will be good so Im gonna go ahead:

the server will stay as is now....
the name will change but you will still be allowed wear the old tags doesnt matter
we will have 2 zombie servers.
we will have kreedz+surf server
Head Admins will be the Staff which is the same rank. We will recruit more people to the staff later on we just want to get a decent structure for staff and admins etc first.

and much more in planning

all paid admins will be taken over

if you dont believe me you will see it yourself...

Just wondering... who are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 3:20 pm

lol if you dont know me then I would like to stay anonymous until you guys find out! Very Happy

2: undercoverbrother ...pzzzt...

g0at wrote:

BTW This expansion is probably not going to happen 90% sure it won't.
king

hmm I dont see why not everything is planned and cleared up already. I thought my undercover brother talked to you guys already...!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 3:47 pm

So im kinna hoping ur not who i think u might be =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 3:57 pm

Are you that JG guy? I heard something about whoever that is...
Back to top Go down
blah

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 3:58 pm

yes, JG, black has told me what is going on, maybe u need to talk to him again, and he can explain it to me. He didn't say the shit u sayin, so black when u get your facts straight talk to me.
king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 4:07 pm

wow that was fast... affraid

anyways yeah we planned alot and you guys will keep your postition dont worry....

the new servers wont as empty as your biohazard server is now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 4:16 pm

i dont care wether the server is full or not. its about havin a fun time, and i always do there
Back to top Go down
blah

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 4:50 pm

We have had the server for like a month, u cant expect it to be full all the time yet, but w/e.. you think the new servers will be packed within the first month your in for a rude awaking.
king
Back to top Go down
Cooldude

Cooldude

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 5:42 pm

i suggest you fucking get off forums, we dont need wannabes here

Jesus christ, why are there so many know it alls and advertizers here. All the other clans and communities ive been to only had admins who announced everything and people only asking others to play their servers, not telling them to join their clan or acting like they are admin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 6:52 pm

well if you guys are getting a surf server make it ski_2 because i rape there lol
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:05 pm

*cough* zombie surf map plox =]
Back to top Go down
Cooldude

Cooldude

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:38 pm

i could make a zombie surf map, but my friggin Valve Hammer is bugged, it wont let me run map and it wont load the walls, I can make a map for cs:s perfectly but with this hammer, i cant make a 1.6 help

Zombie Surf might be a bit unfair, Like if you are doing Surf_Ski, theres no where to run
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:32 pm

Cooldude wrote:
i suggest you fucking get off forums, we dont need wannabes here

Jesus christ, why are there so many know it alls and advertizers here. All the other clans and communities ive been to only had admins who announced everything and people only asking others to play their servers, not telling them to join their clan or acting like they are admin

cooldude you do not need to get rude here.

if you guys didnt understand not only the servers are expanding. 2 communitys will come together thats how it is planned but I will have a talk with undercoverbrother. I mean if you guys vote against that we will only move the other community to the new power-servers.

Basically undercoverbrother was trying to lower the cost for him since the server you are having is pretty expensive.
Back to top Go down
Cooldude

Cooldude

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:35 pm

just tell us who the fuck you are or get off our forums
Back to top Go down
blah

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:40 pm

cooldude, chill its JG, dont get into it.
I will talk with balck whenever the fuck he gets on, and I will decide what will happen with z0mbiest*r
king
Back to top Go down
Cooldude

Cooldude

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:42 pm

you think i know who jg or gj is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:57 pm

thanks goat...

we are not trying to make profit in any way with the servers like MD does.Thats one of the reasons I left. I didnt even know that the zombiest*r tag was being blocked on the MD servers until you guys told me. We came up on this idea since undercoverbrother didnt wanna pay that much and I have alot of connections in this business. We already picked out a nice server which can hold up to nine 32 slot servers. The other community (USG) is having high interest in joining. They have popular Servers. Which might be positive. The new server we picked is really nice. the pings will be like really nice it can run on 1000 FPS and pingboost 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 4:17 pm

tsk tsk cool thats no way to talk to our guest now is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 4:48 pm

Ok, now that I know who you are.. lol youve got my respect.
g0at, JG, black... Keep us updated!
Back to top Go down
blah

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 8:29 pm

nigga i know as much as you...
king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:26 pm

Neutral nowordsneeded .......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: i'll apply   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:17 am

i'll apply i guess that would b fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!   Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Possiable expanion!?!?!?!?!??!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zombiest*r Forum :: News :: Announcements-
Jump to: