Zombiest*r Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Zombiestar Clan Forum. Our server ip is : 72.37.204.131:27015. We use the Biohazard mod. Come Play With us.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» add me to steam
Hacker caught................. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:56 pm by spida

» ZOMBIESTAR WILL B REVIVED
Hacker caught................. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:55 pm by spida

» remember me?
Hacker caught................. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:17 pm by [c]hemicals

» wussup ppls
Hacker caught................. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 pm by born2evil

» I Believe We're Done
Hacker caught................. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:20 am by Cooldude

» ??????????????????????
Hacker caught................. EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:25 am by Cooldude

» back4 a bit
Hacker caught................. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:31 pm by Guest

» offline for 1-2 months
Hacker caught................. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:29 pm by Guest

» I made it in
Hacker caught................. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:39 am by Guest

» i won against CS
Hacker caught................. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:52 pm by Guest

Top posters
AnGeL0Us (324)
Hacker caught................. I_vote_lcapHacker caught................. I_voting_barHacker caught................. I_vote_rcap 
blah (208)
Hacker caught................. I_vote_lcapHacker caught................. I_voting_barHacker caught................. I_vote_rcap 
Cooldude (128)
bKs*6* jodybreeze (82)
spida (2)
the great white ninja (1)
born2evil (1)
[c]hemicals (1)
Affiliates
Underground Elites Clan

Hacker caught.................

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hacker caught................. Empty
PostSubject: Hacker caught.................   Hacker caught................. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 6:02 pm

there should be a forum for posting demo of hackers..anyway i caught a hacker on the server. We were playing nemesis and this kid was shooting me with a deagle constantly hitting every shot and it was obvious aimbot. i spectated him and made a demo but it fucking useless because i dont have his steamid but his rank id is ipwn (if u find his #userid u can permanently ban him . I couldnt do much more then that btw does premium admin have the ability to banned? Shadow was in there but he just keep kicking him and the hacker came back. Anyway just want to tell you to keep an eye on things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hacker caught.................   Hacker caught................. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 6:20 pm

im not sayin he was hackin or not but its really easy to get hs playing with zombies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hacker caught.................   Hacker caught................. EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:20 am

he wasnt headshoting me he just keep shooting me constantly he never miss... here the demos

s.dem http://files.filefront.com/sdem/;11523676;/fileinf
hacker.dem http://files.filefront.com/hackerdem/;11523689;/fi

(for people who dont know how to veiw a demo) put these the two demo files hacker.dem and s.dem in localdisk/programfiles/steam/steamapps/counter-strike/cstrike then open up cs 1.6 type playdemo "name" so u just type the name of the demos there no quotations.

s.dem show me getting shoot by him while i was nemesis , it was obviously bullshit.
hacker.dem show me spectating him and it not the best but you can tell that he hacking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hacker caught.................   Hacker caught................. EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:23 pm

meh, He missed a few shots, and really, its not hard to hit you every time when you stood still for long periods of time Smile
I dont think he was, so yep.
And Shadow, i found you annoying. Congradulations, I fucking hate you now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hacker caught.................   Hacker caught................. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:23 am

Good find! we should create a new topic for all hackers and cheaters that get caught... Kinda like a place to report "player abuse".... Just an idea.... afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hacker caught.................   Hacker caught................. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:28 pm

ya i would look into this as some kind of conspiricy jus like 9 11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hacker caught.................   Hacker caught................. EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:58 am

ABC wrote:
meh, He missed a few shots, and really, its not hard to hit you every time when you stood still for long periods of time Smile
I dont think he was, so yep.
And Shadow, i found you annoying. Congradulations, I fucking hate you now.

Cool Smile , now we are 2 that think that Shadow is a fucking dumbass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hacker caught.................   Hacker caught................. EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:37 pm

whos shadow ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacker caught.................   Hacker caught................. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hacker caught.................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zombiest*r Forum :: General Zone :: Support-
Jump to: