Zombiest*r Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Zombiestar Clan Forum. Our server ip is : 72.37.204.131:27015. We use the Biohazard mod. Come Play With us.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» add me to steam
I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:56 pm by spida

» ZOMBIESTAR WILL B REVIVED
I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:55 pm by spida

» remember me?
I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:17 pm by [c]hemicals

» wussup ppls
I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 pm by born2evil

» I Believe We're Done
I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:20 am by Cooldude

» ??????????????????????
I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:25 am by Cooldude

» back4 a bit
I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:31 pm by Guest

» offline for 1-2 months
I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:29 pm by Guest

» I made it in
I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:39 am by Guest

» i won against CS
I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:52 pm by Guest

Top posters
AnGeL0Us (324)
I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" I_vote_lcapI'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" I_voting_barI'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" I_vote_rcap 
blah (208)
I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" I_vote_lcapI'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" I_voting_barI'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" I_vote_rcap 
Cooldude (128)
bKs*6* jodybreeze (82)
spida (2)
the great white ninja (1)
born2evil (1)
[c]hemicals (1)
Affiliates
Underground Elites Clan

I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blah

I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" Empty
PostSubject: I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami"   I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:49 pm

Moving to Nashville, TN. I still got to get a job and apt. when im up there so it will probably be at least a month before i get internet. Hold it down. Peace.
king
Back to top Go down
AnGeL0Us

AnGeL0Us

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami"   I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:26 am

Shit...now everyone is going to live in tennessee lol
Keri will be surrounded ahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami"   I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 8:00 am

haha angelous =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami"   I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:00 pm

Fuck yes.
hey g0at be sure to go to kingsport this christmas break. or spring break. and summer break. ohhh yesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
blah

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami"   I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:14 pm

Fuck that you live with your parents and shit, you gunna have to come to Nashville so we can really party.
king
Back to top Go down
Cooldude

Cooldude

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami"   I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:59 am

damn so i hang out with adults on the internet? dangerous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami"   I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:58 am

g0at wrote:
Fuck that you live with your parents and shit, you gunna have to come to Nashville so we can really party.
king
>Sad
Yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami"   I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:40 pm

haha keri wants to bang g0ats D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami"   I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:19 pm

Wow, Zach you really do know how to state the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Cooldude

Cooldude

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami"   I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:39 pm

lol the internet is dangerous man

yall adults. next thing i know you all are coming to Milpitas, California and raiding my house
Back to top Go down
blah

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami"   I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 10:03 pm

Well good news, i guess for y'all. Chris's bro moved in wit him so that 3 ppl livin at a 1 bedroom apt. im prob. not headin up there, so see you around.
king
Back to top Go down
Cooldude

Cooldude

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami"   I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:32 am

damn, thats a good thing for you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami"   I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:20 pm

g0at wrote:
Well good news, i guess for y'all. Chris's bro moved in wit him so that 3 ppl livin at a 1 bedroom apt. im prob. not headin up there, so see you around.
king

how is that good?
fuck...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami"   I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:30 pm

keri give me 5 hours.... and ill be there hahah and g0at man anytime you feel like coming up to IL call me bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami"   I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:59 am

ik i do that got a prob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami"   I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:57 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
AnGeL0Us

AnGeL0Us

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami"   I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 5:09 pm

Nice pic Thomas Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami"   I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 9:56 pm

Awwww How cute, Thomas. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami"   I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:33 am

I just have to say, DAMN! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami"   I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami" Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm moving in with Chris aka: "Mr.Miami"
Page 1 of 1