Zombiest*r Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Zombiestar Clan Forum. Our server ip is : 72.37.204.131:27015. We use the Biohazard mod. Come Play With us.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» add me to steam
Get rid of the sounds EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:56 pm by spida

» ZOMBIESTAR WILL B REVIVED
Get rid of the sounds EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:55 pm by spida

» remember me?
Get rid of the sounds EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:17 pm by [c]hemicals

» wussup ppls
Get rid of the sounds EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 pm by born2evil

» I Believe We're Done
Get rid of the sounds EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:20 am by Cooldude

» ??????????????????????
Get rid of the sounds EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:25 am by Cooldude

» back4 a bit
Get rid of the sounds EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:31 pm by Guest

» offline for 1-2 months
Get rid of the sounds EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:29 pm by Guest

» I made it in
Get rid of the sounds EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:39 am by Guest

» i won against CS
Get rid of the sounds EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:52 pm by Guest

Top posters
AnGeL0Us (324)
Get rid of the sounds I_vote_lcapGet rid of the sounds I_voting_barGet rid of the sounds I_vote_rcap 
blah (208)
Get rid of the sounds I_vote_lcapGet rid of the sounds I_voting_barGet rid of the sounds I_vote_rcap 
Cooldude (128)
bKs*6* jodybreeze (82)
spida (2)
the great white ninja (1)
born2evil (1)
[c]hemicals (1)
Affiliates
Underground Elites Clan

Get rid of the sounds

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Get rid of the sounds Empty
PostSubject: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 7:51 pm

Had to redownload them today it took about 15-20 minutes, get rid of them. They are completely useless and take up bandwith. This is probably one reason why people arent coming to the server. Those sound makes them press cancel, get rid of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 5:36 am

hahaha it took me 2 minutes to download :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 7:28 am

Non everyone can dl it in 2 mins, the point is that this is obne of the reason why not a lot of new people join the server. If a person who try to join he server so ll these sound that have completely no point to it then they would probably leave. My point is that to get rid of them, they have no value in helpiong the server at all.
Back to top Go down
AnGeL0Us

AnGeL0Us

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 7:41 am

Hum yeah. Sounds are cool but can have the effect that somna said. I would suggest a brighter environment. It would make the server more fun with less camping, just like zm_boatescape...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: haha   Get rid of the sounds EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:56 am

well somna if u played last nite we had mad ppl there so ye the sounds can stay ur just mad cuzz u had to redownload them and its a dark sever angelous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 4:57 pm

this issue has been going on for a while... the resson we put them on the server was to attract ppl and have fun on the server and becasue some of them are funny.... im gonna put up a vote to see if the sounds should stay or not....... another thing would be to see if anyone knows how to take them out... riku was the one who did it and hes never on anymore... were gonna have to see....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:51 pm

well johnny i think u should add a bob dole 1 so everytime you type in dolerolled it will play something about him lol oo and it took me like 3 mins to download 1 map so it dont take fuckin 10-20mins and my comps shitty its got so much stuff on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 2:35 pm

The Great White Ninja wrote:
well johnny i think u should add a bob dole 1 so everytime you type in dolerolled it will play something about him lol oo and it took me like 3 mins to download 1 map so it dont take fuckin 10-20mins and my comps shitty its got so much stuff on it

you dont understand what Im saying, there was a steady rise of people when the sound were not installed. If dont believe me go to game monitor and view our data there was a rise of people when the sound weren't installed (Late July-August) then after it was installed less new people came.

I'm not saying that no new people will come but there less potential. Also it depends on what computer you running on. The pc that I had to re-dl everything was a Intel Pet 1.6 ghz with 32 mb Nvidia Riva video card, Im not saying that everyone has this low spec as this computer but your network is not the only factor when dl files.

My other point is that they don't have any values at all, they are view as unattractive files to play a zombie modification. If you never knew zombiestar at all would you go through all those useless soundfiles to play it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lol   Get rid of the sounds EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 7:41 am

ye i would have but then i would of left cuzz it was a dark serever lol cuzz i never used to play dark serever but now i do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 9:49 pm

hey guys guess what? THERE NOT COMING OFF I PUT OVER 100 HOURS OF WORK INTO THAT SERVER PISS OFF. Thats all!

<3

Riku
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 11:12 pm

i love riku
sissy told me to rite ths
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 11:13 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
AnGeL0Us

AnGeL0Us

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 6:56 am

LOL...Look who's here ahah

In one sentence: Riku, the guy with attitude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 7:58 am

The Great White Ninja wrote:
ye i would have but then i would of left cuzz it was a dark serever lol cuzz i never used to play dark serever but now i do
ninja, i'm not being mean, but you are probably the most illiterate 16 year old ever.
really, the way you type those words put in those sentences would tell me you're nine if i didn't know you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 9:32 am

atleast he's not the one stickin his tongue out to the camera..
Back to top Go down
AnGeL0Us

AnGeL0Us

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 9:58 am

LOL silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 7:44 am

keri piss of bitch i'll type how ever the hell i want to and i'm always tired when i look at these posts cuzz i'm in skool at 1st period so i'm mad tired and keri u shouldnt talk about how ppl type u should look at urself b4 u say anything u fuckin retarded bitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 4:31 pm

Dear White,

Shut your mouth before I shut it for you.

The End
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 4:34 pm

haha damn u piss off everyone zach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 4:38 pm

ah thats zachalicious ok i know who he is now :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 4:39 pm

na its not him i know him in real life lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 5:24 pm

oo how sweet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 6:00 pm

Jeez!
Calm the fuck down.
I said I'm not trying to be mean. haha.
You just hate me.

tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 7:53 am

i dont give a fuck if i piss ppl off i do it like its my job shayne lmfao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 5:24 pm

all good white ninja i piss ppl off 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the sounds   Get rid of the sounds Empty

Back to top Go down

Get rid of the sounds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next