Zombiest*r Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Zombiestar Clan Forum. Our server ip is : 72.37.204.131:27015. We use the Biohazard mod. Come Play With us.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» add me to steam
Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:56 pm by spida

» ZOMBIESTAR WILL B REVIVED
Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:55 pm by spida

» remember me?
Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:17 pm by [c]hemicals

» wussup ppls
Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 pm by born2evil

» I Believe We're Done
Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:20 am by Cooldude

» ??????????????????????
Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:25 am by Cooldude

» back4 a bit
Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:31 pm by Guest

» offline for 1-2 months
Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:29 pm by Guest

» I made it in
Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:39 am by Guest

» i won against CS
Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:52 pm by Guest

Top posters
AnGeL0Us (324)
Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen I_vote_lcapIm fucking back the wreckshop is reopen I_voting_barIm fucking back the wreckshop is reopen I_vote_rcap 
blah (208)
Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen I_vote_lcapIm fucking back the wreckshop is reopen I_voting_barIm fucking back the wreckshop is reopen I_vote_rcap 
Cooldude (128)
bKs*6* jodybreeze (82)
spida (2)
the great white ninja (1)
born2evil (1)
[c]hemicals (1)
Affiliates
Underground Elites Clan

Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen Empty
PostSubject: Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen   Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:44 pm

hurricane Ike actually open the wreckshop on me and lost power for 3 weeks and now just got reconnected back to the world im i read a ton of shit and fuck is all have to say and im still not done ill post more when im done reading but im glad to be back thru
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen   Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:10 pm

aw really that sucks, when Ike hit, i only lost power for couple hours while the other half of my neighborhood lost it for a week.

We just finished putting up our fence and now we are working on our roof and ceiling.

Hope everything works out in the end.
Back to top Go down
AnGeL0Us

AnGeL0Us

PostSubject: Re: Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen   Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:44 am

3 weeks without power? You're a survivor dude. Respect.

Every year in US, you guys have to deal with hurricanes damn. It's like a plague.

Good luck with the reconstruction work Wink
Btw undercoverbro, there's has been changes around here. g0at is leaving and the clan might be ending...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen   Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 2:36 pm

did u spot any zombies??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen   Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:08 pm

welcome back black its good to have you here now
Back to top Go down
blah

PostSubject: Re: Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen   Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 1:19 pm

Good to see you alive black, btw some1 hacked the control panel and fucked up the server. I think it was JG.
king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen   Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:50 am

no he didnt do it. i told him about it, and he offered to give us a copy of the mod files he made a long while ago. and he said i shouldnt think he hacked the server bocz of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen   Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 11:16 pm

undercoverbrother wrote:
hurricane Ike actually open the wreckshop on me and lost power for 3 weeks and now just got reconnected back to the world im i read a ton of shit and fuck is all have to say and im still not done ill post more when im done reading but im glad to be back thru

Shit I only lost power for a week and i was just about to kill myself...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen   Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen Empty

Back to top Go down

Im fucking back the wreckshop is reopen
Page 1 of 1