This is the Zombiestar Clan Forum. Our server ip is : 72.37.204.131:27015. We use the Biohazard mod. Come Play With us.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» add me to steam
Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:56 pm by spida

» ZOMBIESTAR WILL B REVIVED
Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:55 pm by spida

» remember me?
Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:17 pm by [c]hemicals

» wussup ppls
Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 pm by born2evil

» I Believe We're Done
Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:20 am by Cooldude

» ??????????????????????
Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:25 am by Cooldude

» back4 a bit
Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:31 pm by Guest

» offline for 1-2 months
Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:29 pm by Guest

» I made it in
Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:39 am by Guest

» i won against CS
Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:52 pm by Guest

Top posters
AnGeL0Us (324)

blah (208)

Cooldude (128)

bKs*6* jodybreeze (82)

spida (2)

the great white ninja (1)

born2evil (1)

[c]hemicals (1)

Affiliates
Underground Elites Clan

Share | 

!!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: !!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!   Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:31 pm

OK ITS SEEMED WE HAD SOME HACK INTO OUR SERVER A DAY AGO..... THAY TOOK AWAY EVERYONE ADMIN AND ALL THE MAPS AND THE ZOMBIE MOD IS GONE!! I TURNED OFF THE SERVER UNTILL WE CAN GET THIS SORTED OUT....

WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON GETTING THE ZOMBIE MOD BACK UP AND GIVE BACK THE PPL WHO PAYED FOR ADMIN, SO IF YOU PAYED FOR IT HANG TIGHT UNTILL WE GET IT SORTED.....

ALSO IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEA WHO DID IT PLEASE LET ME G0AT OR MY BROTHER....

SO THE SERVER WILL BE TURNED OF UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE ANY MORE QUESTIONS POST THEM HERE OR MESSAGE ME OR G0AT...

THANKS FOR YOUR PAITENCE
Back to top Go down
blah

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!   Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:11 pm

The person went under the name of "loopback" or something along those lines.
king
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!   Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:50 pm

What about the z0mbiest*r admin? are they gonna get that back along with the paid admin?
Back to top Go down
blah

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:16 am

Yes all the admins are still on the control panel we just have to activate amxmod it was deactivated.
king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnGeL0Us

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:56 am

I was on the server yesterday and i was surprised when i saw that the mod was gone, no /rank or /top15 commands... I've even though that we were moving to another server or something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: wat'd up   Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:20 pm

this is gay as hell y do ppl have to hack its so stupid wish we new who it was how long do u think the things gonna b down for? and u guys were sayin u wanted new maps we can get some now so thats a good thing is all that stuff that liek when u typed in rickrolled is that all gone ?

z0mbiest*r all the way

p.s. tell me wat u think of that tag now that u can c the full details
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:36 pm

wow this sucks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:30 pm

MY BROTHER JUST GOT BACK SO WE MIGHT GET A NEW ZOMBIRE MOD AND DEFFINTLY GET NEW MAPS AND STUFF ITS GONNA TAKE SOME TIME THO SO BE PATIENT
Back to top Go down
AnGeL0Us

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!   Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:26 am

No problem! Take your time to get the server up and going again.

Well in that case i'll vote for ZombiePlague Mod. king
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: yo   Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:43 am

ight take ur time and i think that bio infection mod was the shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!   Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:01 pm

LOL i agree nija thats why were gonn look for another one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!   Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:02 pm

zombie surf !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: !!!!!!!!   Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:36 pm

kk deadly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:52 pm

Is the server up yet? afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!   Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:56 pm

whats takin so long gettin the server back up
i played all deathrun maps in less then a week, its gettin boring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!   Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:58 pm

i dont know wat the fuck riku is doing he supposed to be working on it!!!! im so pissed need to get someone else to fuken do it
Back to top Go down
blah

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!   Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:00 pm

DeadlyAim wrote:
i dont know wat the fuck riku is doing he supposed to be working on it!!!! im so pissed need to get someone else to fuken do it
Why are you pissed at him...he graciously offered to help with the server even tho he barely plays cs anymore. You can get some1 else to help him with the work, but damn don't treat him like shit. I preciate it Riku, dueces.
king
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!   Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:24 pm

is the server on? I stopped by when Black Zombie told me the news, and i couldn't connect using the IP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!   Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:54 pm

first of all im not mad at riku im mad that its taking a long time we only have th server for another month if we dont get donations so i there server isnt gonna be up soon there there no point of haveing it for only nt even a month.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!   Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:05 am

I think ZombiePlague Mod would be way cool Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

!!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1