This is the Zombiestar Clan Forum. Our server ip is : 72.37.204.131:27015. We use the Biohazard mod. Come Play With us.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» add me to steam
end of the world EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:56 pm by spida

» ZOMBIESTAR WILL B REVIVED
end of the world EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:55 pm by spida

» remember me?
end of the world EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:17 pm by [c]hemicals

» wussup ppls
end of the world EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 pm by born2evil

» I Believe We're Done
end of the world EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:20 am by Cooldude

» ??????????????????????
end of the world EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:25 am by Cooldude

» back4 a bit
end of the world EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:31 pm by Guest

» offline for 1-2 months
end of the world EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:29 pm by Guest

» I made it in
end of the world EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:39 am by Guest

» i won against CS
end of the world EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:52 pm by Guest

Top posters
AnGeL0Us (324)
end of the world I_vote_lcapend of the world I_voting_barend of the world I_vote_rcap 
blah (208)
end of the world I_vote_lcapend of the world I_voting_barend of the world I_vote_rcap 
Cooldude (128)
bKs*6* jodybreeze (82)
spida (2)
the great white ninja (1)
born2evil (1)
[c]hemicals (1)
Affiliates
Underground Elites Clan

end of the world

Go down 
AuthorMessage

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: end of the world   end of the world EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 5:57 pm

i was workin last night, and some geeks told me 10 september would be the day earth would be destroyed. apparently they build some huge machine that can create black holes, and they gonna test it. its based in french/swiss border :p so if im not gonna be online anymore, europe has turned into a black hole Razz
kinda vague though scratch
Back to top Go down

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the world   end of the world EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 7:03 pm

TRULY R SOME DUMBASS PPL IN THIS WORLD
Back to top Go down

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the world   end of the world EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:32 pm

yea theres cyco ppl that deiserve to be blown apart
Back to top Go down
Cooldude

Cooldude

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the world   end of the world EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:58 pm

i heard from a buncha people that Planet 10(X) is going to stop the earths rotation and there will be zero gravity and we all have to go to china for the sun
Back to top Go down
View user profile

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the world   end of the world EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:12 pm

wow isnt that some fucked up shit
Back to top Go down
Cooldude

Cooldude

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the world   end of the world EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:22 pm

ya, i dont believe it though, but it could happen D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the world   end of the world EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:59 pm

i know what your talking about ballie its called a tomhawk its a highly adv particle accerator the thoery is that the eletron will spin so fast that its collpese on itself because its the mass its gain from the massive speed ( energy = mass times accerration) its being speared by the confed of science ( USA E.U. Japan Russia) but it was design to achieve fission or combining two atoms as in the sun minus any nuclear waste not only that 2 sec of its power can power a city the size of new orleans from serveral mintues but we cant archive a longer enough time or mass to keep it running also it takes 80 million to make that 2 secs lol so i dont think we can end the world before our wallets
Back to top Go down

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the world   end of the world EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 5:17 am

yea its lets protons run with the speed of light and collapse into each other. there expectin forces of that shortly after the big bang Razz

btw 21 dec 2012 is the end of the world, hahah some massive tidal wave
Back to top Go down
blah

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the world   end of the world EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 8:07 am

ballie wrote:
yea its lets protons run with the speed of light and collapse into each other. there expectin forces of that shortly after the big bang Razz

The Myans don't lie. at least I'll be 21 for a full year!
king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cooldude

Cooldude

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the world   end of the world EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:29 am

wow guys you know these are all fake

year 2000 was supposed to be the end of the world. We got passed that didnt we?

The only way the world would end is by Global Warming or Some shit lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the world   end of the world EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:42 am

man they keep saying it was gonna be the end of the world...
remember in 2000?
they said the world was gonna end.
than agn in 06/06/06
now they are saying in 2010 or 2012 we all gonna die.

and the black hole machine, i heard something about that.
could just be a myth.
Back to top Go down

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the world   end of the world EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 4:34 pm

the guys who said that the earth will blow the 10 september was drunk...

Smile
Back to top Go down

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the world   end of the world EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 4:51 pm

LOL! you guyz are dumbbbbb! j/p
But seriously.... Fuck your couch. afro
Back to top Go down

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the world   end of the world EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 9:16 am

ballie wrote:

yea i haerd about it and did some research and found some retarded theories about 2012, the most credible ones are planet X (Nibiru) that will pass by us and cause massives thunderstroms and earthqueakes, etc and the other theory is that ion 21th december 2012 the earth will allign with the sun and the black hole that is in the center of our galaxy and that will cause a Pole shift that will provoke tsunamis, eartqueakes, etc
Back to top Go down
blah

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the world   end of the world EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 3:48 pm

Zudiak wrote:
ballie wrote:

yea i haerd about it and did some research and found some retarded theories about 2012, the most credible ones are planet X (Nibiru) that will pass by us and cause massives thunderstroms and earthqueakes, etc and the other theory is that ion 21th december 2012 the earth will allign with the sun and the black hole that is in the center of our galaxy and that will cause a Pole shift that will provoke tsunamis, eartqueakes, etc

shit happens...
king
Back to top Go down
View user profile

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the world   end of the world EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:32 pm

i'm gonna end this world.
it will be the end of the world
when i leave for marine corps, nuclear biological chemical warfare studies.
Back to top Go down
Cooldude

Cooldude

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the world   end of the world EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 8:10 pm

lawl
Back to top Go down
View user profile

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the world   end of the world EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 9:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik61q0FpoyE
Back to top Go down

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the world   end of the world EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 9:22 pm

wow i dont know it sounds like this experiment is going to happen i dont know im scared!!!! LOL JK no but really i wonder wants gonna happen??? im gonna move to the moon
Back to top Go down

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the world   end of the world EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 10:28 pm

musicry wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik61q0FpoyE

lol. i enjoy watch some of this guys work. pretty interesting what this guy has to say.
Back to top Go down

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the world   end of the world EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 12:54 am

iits a conspiricy thats wut it is
Back to top Go down

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the world   end of the world EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:54 pm

i did some reserch and found out that the experiment is true and is gonna happen... and there saying that there is no posibble way that it woould create a black hole big enough to suck in in the world..... if it does create a black hole it would be microscopic as the scientist says...... there is gonna be a live webcast of it happening.... the experiment is gonna go off at 3:00am eastern time so i hope were still alive tomorrow lol heres a link for the video...............http://webcast.cern.ch/index.html
Back to top Go down

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the world   end of the world EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 2:49 pm

it was tested at 5:30 pm GMT+1. we live hahah Razz its all bullcrap, end of the world. on to 21-12-2012 Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

end of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the world   end of the world Empty

Back to top Go down

end of the world
Page 1 of 1